Entry #8. Dragon Ball

4-Star Ball - Dragon Ball - Pin | TeePublic

Personally, I'm not really too invested in anime. While I like a few shows here and there I haven't seen enough for it to be my favorite type of show. However, this show does take a special place in my heart. The series started off with a little boy with a monkey named Goku who meets a new friend by the name of Bulma. Together they go on an adventure to find the 7 mystical dragon balls, when assembled a dragon by the name of Shenron appears and grants one wish. Pretty simple right? The show is more than that because that boy goes on a journey to learn from each adventure and each battle to become stronger. Every time he thinks he's reached his peak he finds that he can get stronger. All that was the first series and he continues this same path onto the next 2 series. The main character Goku is never satisfied with his current strength and continues to push through his limits and find a new level of strength. It is amazing to watch him and his friends grow and come as far as have. I have watched this show since I was 10 and I can never get enough of it. It is an amazing and fun journey to watch and I recommend it to anyone that is looking for something like it to watch.

Comments

  1. I personally am not the biggest anime fan by any mean but this one I do enjoy from time to time. I always like watching Goku and his friends grow and develop into different roles. I also enjoy the journeys they take in throughout and all the different places they go.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Entry #1. Blogs Galore

Entry #6. LAKESHOW

Entry #3. Sour not sweet